Tuesday, September 22, 2009
About the House
We are still going for the same house... just a different route. Things are looking good this time around though, we should be closing the deal by October 8th! Then we can start cleaning and remodeling! I can't wait to have a carpeted floor to put Korbin down on, he is going to love it. And Jersey too, being able to lay down anywhere and be comfortable. Right now, if you don't know, we live in an old milk barn with all concrete floors. There is some carpet in our room, but not the kind that you put your baby on. We already have new appliances bought and ready to put in as well, a dishwasher among them! Woo hoo! Korbin will have his own room too... not that he will be in there by himself for awhile anyway, but it will be his space. I am just so excited but I can't be yet... not until everything is signed and we can really call it Ours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment