Monday, August 17, 2009

The Waiting Game

We are now playing the waiting game... waiting for our house to either come up as a bunk deal (if we find foundation problems) or to finally come to a close and we can move in! I am also at the 37 week mark, so we are waiting for Korbin to decide that he is ready to see us! I won't mind if he waits till September 18th! Just because I really want to move in to our (possible) house. Also I've heard the longer the justational period the less often a baby spits up.... just what I've heard but that sounds good to me! Tomorrow is our last Lamaze class, thankful for that. It has been such a big help though, I feel ten times more relaxed going in to these last few weeks knowing what we learned from it. I know James feels better about everything too. Our bags are packed for the hospital, our house is sparkling clean with all his clothes washed and put away, and we are ready to wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment