Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First of, I hope, many

This is the first blog by Whitney Aaseby, wife of James Aaseby :) We have been enjoying life together for over two years now and things just keep getting better! We recently had the wedding of my dreams, April 25th. Not a thing went wrong and let me tell you, the pictures are perfect, just like it was. We are having a son and naming him Korbin James. I am 7 months along now so just a few more and we will see his beautiful little face! I will put a picture up on our new blog. We have recently found a house for us to live in and are in the midst of signing the paperwork. Hopefully we can call it ours before the end of July. Our house. Oh, that will be a day! I'll blog about it ;) That is all for now. I hope to have pictures up and to make this as fancy and entertaining as my sister Jaime has made hers. Hers is the inspiration for starting one of my own up. She has an amazing family as well and I love to hear about all the fun and crazy things that happen so far away from myself. It really is a way to stay close. So heres to you sister! Keep me on top of this!

3 comments:

  1. i'm so excited for your new blog. i've been checking everyday for an update. love you bugg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey bugg! So glad you're doing a blog. It's hard to keep up, even living in the same town! love, your mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ashley. oh, i mean bugg. i check everyday. seriously.

    ReplyDelete